AS OF NOVEMBER 23, 2020 SURVICES ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT DIRECTION REGARDING COVID-19 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The health and safety of our clients remains our top priority. We will follow the Public Health Ontario guidelines upon reopening and thereafter.
WE WILL BE SEEING CLIENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
WE WILL ENGAGE IN TOUCH-LESS GREETINGS AND GOODBYES
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Have you had close contact
with a person who tested positive for COVID-19?
3. Within the last 14 days, have you had any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, runny nose or difficulty breathing that is not related to a pre-existing
4. Have you been legally required to self-isolate in the past 14 days?
If you answer yes to one or more of the above, please re-book your appointment without
any cancelation penalties.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. You will be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready to see you
- Attend appointments alone
- Please bring a personal mask with you or one would be provided to you at an extra charge
- Haircut appointment clients
will be asked to arrive with prewashed hair without any styling product(s) applied
*** SHAMPOO SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF REMOVING COLOUR AND CHEMICALS
BLOW-DRY SERVICES WILL BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE ***
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival and follow your stylist to the designated station
- Wear a face mask in the salon at all times
- Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place. The health and safety
of our clients will remain our top priority and we will continue to follow the Public Health Ontario guidelines as the COVID crisis changes.
Stay safe and we will see you soon,